February 02, 2010

Ian's Birthday

On the 24th, we celebrated Ian's 29th birthday! Some friends of ours came out to join us in celebrating over an Indian feast (one of Ian's favorite cuisines).
After his b-day lunch, I took Ian out to get his big b-day present and my last big financial contribution to the family before I am no longer employed: A Macbook Pro

Below is Ian playing with his new toy

I think he likes it... :)


Enjoy your last year in your twenties babe- we love you!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet gift! Good job, V.

Alison said...

What a good looking crew! Love how Hudson is so chill hanging out with everyone.

MKB said...

dang v! my bday is in 8 days what are ya gonna get me? jk looks like fun. and such an awesome present.

Ian and Vanessa said...

Ha ha! MK- don't get me wrong, I have never spent so much mula on a gift in my life (I am frugal to the core) but I had saved up a lot of my vacation time at work and will be getting a buyout that will pretty much cover the cost of the laptop. I figured it was the least I could do since Ian is giving me the best gift ever letting me stay at home full time while he goes to work every day to support us. :)

Kelly T said...

well...and here I am ending that last year in my twenties this week...YIKES. Looks like it was a fun party and yes...AWESOME present!!! Well done V!

Hannah Ryan said...

SOME people look like they had too much fun the night before. Very nice gift!! Mike got hooked up this year too - new tv AND a wii - he's in hog heaven.

Tiffany said...

V and Ian! We got a Mac Book Pro for Christmas...its pretty sweet! :)