January 23, 2012

Solid food? Why yes please!

Evie had her first taste of solid food last week- sweet potatoes!

She already wants to feed herself (very independent)



I think she was most interested in the spoon for a while but I think she is a fan of the food now too

Not food related, but here is our little sweetie pie at 5 months

And here she is playing with a Christmas gift from Grandma-her first doll

If you are curious, all that green stuff to the right would be Hudson's play dough creations

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love this! She is too cute.

Ian and Vanessa said...

Thanks Ann! Sooo wish we lived closer so her and Kate can be bffs!

Wendy and Kevin Roach said...

I love the pic with her and Grayson on the floor. I'm assuming Grayson is Tiffany's. Do Court or Tiffany have blogs to follow?

Ian and Vanessa said...

Hi Wendy! Yes! Grayson belongs to Tiff! Court had a blog for a while but does not update it anymore and Tiff has one as well, but the posts are VERY infrequent. You can find the links to both on my home page. :)