March 04, 2012

A Sunday Stroll

We had the most amazing weather today and were fortunate enough to be able to get out and enjoy it! Here are some pics of a great little walk we took along the canyon today- so incredibly beautiful...

I LOVE the Idaho sunshine!

Checking out the scenic overlook

My little sweetie and I. I thought she would sleep through most of our walk, but she is not one to miss out on any action, no matter how tired she is.




Hudson is not the biggest fan of his stroller anymore (too boring) so he was pretty happy when we let him get out and run around .

This bridge is quite the hot spot for base jumpers. The above pic is of someone getting ready to jump and below is someone just about to land. My stomach hits the floor just watching...

The rest of these pics are not from our walk today (taken a few months ago) but are pics from a few places in our new area that I think are pretty impressive.

Balanced Rock

Shoshone Falls

Come visit us and we will take you in person to these beautiful places and more!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to come visit. :)

Wild Rush said...

Soooooo fun v! What did the doc say about your knee? It looks like a great walk for you guys!

Rachel said...

She's wearing her new hat! Great pictures. The scenery is beautiful!

Michelle said...

What a fun day you all had! Looks beautiful and your kiddos are adorable!