December 13, 2009

Prince Wine and Cheese Party

The party we look forward to every year! Excellent wine, cheese, FRIENDS, and an excuse to dress up. Thanks Ann and Jeff for another wonderful party- you know how to throw them!!

Ben and Joy (PS- no wine for Joy, she is PREGNANT, yay Joy!!) Hudson's reaction when I told him he was going to the Prince wine and cheese party- this guy loves a good party.

Daddy and Hudson- two very good looking fellas. Thanks Egan family for the adorable outfit for Hudson!

Jeff breaking it down in the living room

Jeff busting a move with the running man- he has got skills AND a great reason to celebrate. Jeff just got tenure at Cornell University- GO JEFF!!

Kevin, Justin, Erin, and Josephine- all came up from NYC for this wonderful shin dig

Some of the party girls

Tina, Hilary, and Ruthie- foxy ladies!!

Tim and Kasia-so cute!

My buddies :)

5 comments:

Ann said...

Love it! Thanks for posting!

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

Wow, the party looked like SO much fun! Hopefully Cody and I can make it next year. I LOVE the pics of Hudson---his outfit is sooo darn cute! I keep staring at his darling smiley face : ).

Ruthie said...

I had the SAME reaction as Hudson when I got my invitation in the mail :) (and Mark is so jealous I got to go and he didn't!). great pictures, V!

MKB said...

Looks like fun! I would be dancing up a storm to if I were Jeff.

Alison said...

Looks like a great gathering! We are still bummed that we missed it. Next year for sure!! Hudson is such a ham and everyone looked beautiful.